Header Ads

test

Top Secret Ways to Stimulate Erogenous Zones of a Japanese Girl




Erogenous zones are not just limited to the nipples and the vagina. Some men overlook other erogenous zones that can be extremely pleasurable for Japanese girls. We surveyed Japanese girls to bring you 9 ways to stimulate her erogenous zones that you can try next time you’re with her.

1. Lightly touch her back.

“It feels so good when he strokes or kisses my back when I’m on my stomach.” Some women get enjoyment from soft touches on the back. When you’re hugging her, try and run your fingers down her back— this should give her shivers of pleasure.

2. Lick her armpit.

“It tickles, but it feels good at the same time.” It’s a little unexpected, and that’s why it can feel good to some women. It might be worth trying, especially if things in the bedroom are starting to get stagnant.

3. Lightly kiss her neck.

“When he gently strokes my neck with his tongue, it gives me the shivers.” Women have sensitive necks, so even light touches can go far. Another reader said, “After he stroked my whole body, he came back to touching the neck and it felt so good.” Women can never get enough of this move, so it’s definitely worth trying.

4. Lick her ears.

“It makes me melt, seriously.” You might be able to literally sweep her off her feet by stimulating her ears. However, some readers were against this, as they’re uncomfortable with someone’s saliva all over their ears. To women with sensitive ears, this can also be uncomfortable, so make sure you know her preference.

5. Loudly lick and suck on her fingers.

“When I can hear him licking and sucking, it turns me on.” Seeing the action itself can be a turn-on as well. Just like you would do with her breasts, make some noise while sucking on her fingers. Lightly biting her fingers can add to the sensation as well.

6. Tease her during oral sex by kissing her thigh.

“It catches me off guard and I can’t hold my voice in.” The unexpected kiss will definitely give her a different kind of pleasure. You will catch her off guard—in a good way. As the saying goes, “The longer the wait, the sweeter the reward.” So tease her a little when you go down on her next time.

7. Lick her from her collar bone area to her shoulder.

“When a guy did this to me, I didn’t even know I could moan like that. I lost control.” It’s super effective to stimulate areas you normally don’t. Some women also said they like it when the guy uses his teeth. There’s more than one way to stimulate erogenous zones, so try exploring.

8. Gently blow air on her forehead.

“I literally jerked when he moved my bangs out of the way and breathed on to my forehead.” A puff of air is just gentle enough to get the sensations going. Some women like being touched on the face, so try touching and kissing her face, but since this can be a sensitive area, keep your touches and kisses light.

9. Lick between her fingers and toes.

“This is the best!” These parts of the body are often overlooked and untouched. If she’s uncomfortable with you licking her feet, suggest taking a bath together, as she might feel more comfortable once she’s all clean.

No comments