Header Ads

test

Moments When a Boyfriend Disappoints a Japanese Girlfriend




When your relationship is going well, you know that your Japanese girlfriend is having a lot of fun with you. But what would you do if she suddenly started acting distant and cold? You might want to consider the possibility that something you did may have upset her. This time, we share women’s honest opinions about times when a boyfriend disappointed them.

1. She learns that he’s stingy.

“He makes good money but he doesn’t spend it on anything but himself.” “Saying ‘It’s a waste of money’ is a little too unmanly.” Women are dissatisfied when guys are stingy. Being thrifty and saving for the future is OK, but being too cheap only makes you look unkind. Another reader also said, “He says ‘I’m economical,’ but I was upset when he took me to a casual restaurant for my birthday dinner.” Keep in mind that spending money where necessary is as important as saving money.

2. He’s indecisive and can’t decide what to order at a restaurant.
No image
“He can’t make up his mind for anything, not even what to eat. He doesn’t take charge at all.” “He tries to be everyone’s friend and only says things that are vague.” These comments show that women are unhappy when their boyfriends are indecisive. One reader also said, “I want to get married in the long run but I have no idea what he wants to do.” Your girlfriend might worry about the future of your relationship, so be a man and show her you can make a decision.

3. He was hiding something from her, such as secretly meeting up with his ex.

“He was seeing his ex when he told me he doesn’t know her email address.” “I didn’t know he had a blog until my friend told me about it.” No one likes it when someone hides something from them. The woman who told us about the blog also said, “I would have been supportive if he was honest about it.” Your girlfriend might be understanding if you provide an appropriate explanation. If you’re hiding a secret, it’s a good idea to gather your courage and tell her about it.

4. He says, “I see,” to end the conversation and doesn’t seem to care when she asks for advice.
No image
“I sent him a long text because I wanted to consult him about something. He responded with only one line, ‘Oh, I see.’ That’s heartless.” “I was crying because my pet dog died. He was with us for 18 years. Then my boyfriend said, ‘You’re giving him a burial? Dogs these days are so spoiled.’” As these comments show, guys can say some pretty hurtful things. If you take time to think, you’ll learn to tell when a woman is looking for encouragement or needs to be consoled. It’s important to be considerate of your girlfriend’s feelings.

5. He’s all talk and no action.

“He’s been talking big for five years, like ‘My dream is to make it big in a band.’ But he hasn’t even gathered together any musicians.” “He says ‘I’m going to be on The World’s Billionaires list,’ but what is he actually going to do about it?” This is a typical problem for guys who like to talk big. Women tend to judge harshly guys who only talk. One reader said, “He always talks big, saying things like ‘I’m going to quit my job,’ but he doesn’t do anything to make a career change. He just accepts things as they are.” You girlfriend will get fed up if you repeat the same words over and over without any evidence or assurance, so try to make good on what you say.

6. He only thinks of himself on dates, such as always taking her to arcades.

“Going to see horse racing and playing slot machines are not dates. I want him to come with me to a movie I want to see.” “He keeps wanting me to go with him to visit his parents, but he doesn’t even bother meeting mine.” Many women talked about their “intolerably self-centered boyfriend.” In a particularly malicious example, he didn’t even care about her health. “I didn’t want him to smoke next to me when I was sick and coughing.” Be considerate of your girlfriend, do her a favor when she asks, and try to understand how she feels, even when she doesn’t say it out loud.

7. He has a naïve view of the future, such as suddenly quitting his job.
No image
“He was laughing like a fool saying, ‘I just quit my job again.’ But he didn’t even have another job lined up. I was too afraid to ask him what he was planning to do.” “I don’t know where he gets the confidence that ‘he’ll be fine without money.’” Realistic women are irritated by guys who are overly optimistic. Keep in mind that women tend to take things more seriously when it comes to the future. We can see this especially in the comment, “I would date him but I wouldn’t marry him.”

8. He attends singles parties and is secretly looking to meet someone new.

“Why does he attend singles parties when he has a girlfriend?” “He shouldn’t stare at other women when he’s with me.” Women’s egos get hurt when their boyfriend seems uncertain about how he feels about her. When your girlfriend picks up on your need to cheat, apologize sincerely to her. If she sees that you really care about her, you may be able to turn her disappointment into hope. However, “clear violations of rules” are out of the question. For example, “He went to a spa with another woman and lied that he had to play golf with clients.”

No comments