Header Ads

test

Things You Say That Make Your Girlfriend Think “You Don’t Know Anything About Me”





Every boyfriend wants to think that he knows everything about his Japanese girlfriend. However, if you presume too much, you will soon discover that you are not always be right. This time, we surveyed women to introduce “things you say that make your girlfriend think, ‘Actually, you don’t know anything about me.’”

1. “You are so into me.”

“He’s so full of himself. It’s annoying.” You upset your girlfriend when you take her love for granted. Tell her something that shows you love her too, such as “I feel safe because you are so genuine.”

2. “You must have nothing to do because you are always available.”

“How does he not notice that I work hard to make time for him?” Saying something that completely dismisses your girlfriend’s effort will make her wonder if it’s worth it. Don’t forget to show you appreciate her by saying, “Thank you for making time for me when you have a lot on your plate.”

3. “You are strong, so you should know how to manage on your own.”

“I’m also weak. I don’t want him to be so presumptuous.” Saying something like this will convince your girlfriend that you don’t really know her. Everyone feels bad when they are misunderstood by their partner. You can choose phrases that are more sensitive, such as “I respect you for your strength.”

4. “It’s so comfortable to be with you because you like to take care of me.”

“I’m actually taking care of him to help him.” Women are generally attentive, but your girlfriend might feel demotivated if you take her effort for granted. Of course, she takes care of you willingly, but saying “thank you” will make her happy. Express your gratitude whenever you have the opportunity.

5. “I envy you. You never seem worried about anything.”

“Don’t tell me that I’m just an airhead.” This kind of comment can be upsetting—especially for who don’t want to worry their boyfriend and so pretend to be cheerful. Even if your girlfriend doesn’t seem anxious, be gentle with her and let her know, “I’m here, if you ever need someone to talk to.”

6. “You’re naïve so there’s nothing you can do.”

“He’s making fun of me. What does he know about me anyway?” It’s very hurtful when you push your ideas of what women are like on to your girlfriend. If being naïve is one of your girlfriend’s endearing qualities, try to phrase it differently, such as “I find it cute that you are innocent about the ways of the world.”

7. “You are not really sentimental so you won’t get jealous.”

“What kind of arrogant comment is this? No girl is like that.” You disappoint your girlfriend when you don’t understand what she’s really feeling. You can phrase this also in a positive way by saying, “I feel at ease dating you because you’re not the type to get jealous.”

8. “You need a man because you are weak.”

“That’s ridiculous! I don’t go with just anyone.” This is a hurtful and disrespectful thing to say. Your girlfriend has a feminine, sensitive side to her, so try to phrase is differently so not to hurt her. You can say instead, “I like that you depend on me.”

9. “You are definitely a masochist [or a sadist].”

“I don’t know what made him think this, but I don’t appreciate a guy telling me such a thing.” Women, especially shy types, will not appreciate you making assumptions about them. One reader said, “I don’t like being told nasty things like that.” These are things you shouldn’t discuss so lightly.


No comments