Header Ads

test

This Events Will Make a Japan Woman Suddenly Want a Boyfriend




There are many times when a single woman who is available wishes she had a boyfriend. We surveyed single, available women to find those times when they start wanting a boyfriend. Let’s take a look at those moments that make her say, “I want a boyfriend!”

1. When she attends a close friend’s wedding.

A woman in her 20s told us, “When I see how happy my friend is, I feel motivated to find my own happiness.” When women find themselves in an environment filled with love and happiness, they feel motivated to find their own love. Weddings are a great place to meet people, so make sure you are ready to join the after party.

2. When a couples-only event, such as Valentine’s Day, is approaching.

Another woman in her 20s said, “I feel desperate when I hear about other people’s Valentine’s Day plans.” Some women feel anxious when they see other couples having fun. Instead of rushing to find a date right before Valentine’s Day, start joining singles parties a few months before and take advantage of the opportunity to find someone.

3. When she’s sick in bed at home alone with no help.

“It gets so lonely when no one worries about me when I’m sick,” confessed a woman in her 20s. Women feel vulnerable when they feel physically weak and have no one to kindly take care of them. If your love interest gets sick, text her to check and see how she’s feeling.

4. When she sees couples happily holding hands.

Women are emotionally affected when they see couples in a loving relationship. “I just feel envious,” said a woman in her 20s. Even if a woman isn’t ready to settle down, she may feel more inclined to look for love if she’s at an amusement park filled with couples in love.

5. When she hears that her ex-boyfriend is happy.

A woman in her 20s said, “I want to be happy and show him I don’t need him.” When women hear that their former love is happy, they get antsy and start longing for love. Be kind toward women who have had their heart broken, as they might consider you as a potential boyfriend.

6. When she’s walking home alone at night.

A woman in her 20s admitted, “It’s painful to realize that I don’t have anyone to walk me home at night.” Some women become more aware of how single they are during these times, which make them suddenly feel alone. Build a friendship with your love interest so that she feels comfortable calling you late at night for no particular reason. This should make it easier for you to go from being friends to lovers.

7. When no one celebrates her birthday.

Many women feel sad when their birthday is the same as any other day and doesn’t feel special. “I get serious about finding a boyfriend when I think that the same thing could happen next year,” stated a woman in her 20s. They promise to find love so that “next year will be different.” Make an effort to be the first person to text or call your crush to wish her Happy Birthday.

8. When having a drink makes her start to feel lonely.

“I feel more lonely than usual when I drink,” said a woman in her 20s. Sometimes women become painfully aware of the loneliness of being single when drinking. Tell your crush something like, “You can call me whenever you get lonely,” and your kindness may win her over.

9. When she hears a song about romance and heartbreak.

“I get reminded of what it feels like to be in love and I feel inspired to try again,” described a woman in her 20s. Listening to songs about romance can remind women of the beauty and pain of love. If you go to a karaoke bar with your love interest, don’t be shy about singing some love songs.



No comments